Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
At the Maleco, statues created by famous Peruvian artists adorn the walkways with two of the most famous located on either side of the Villena Bridge. You can't miss the couple in deep embrace in Parque del Amor, a piece by Victor Delfin whose designs borrow heavily from Gaudi. A few minutes beyond and you will see the take off point for parasailing from the cliffs in Miraflores where gliders also jump from the cliffs and ride the winds.
A less extreme way to see Miraflores is by bike. Let the experts guide you with a bike tour of Lima and the further Pachacamac ruins. Skateboarding is also very popular in Lima, with a number of skate parks located in city including coastal Miraflores. Similarly, Lima is a popular place to surf where locals are in the water every day.
Walk down the coast of Miraflores or Barranco and find yourself a board and wetsuit to hire or simply sunbath in the shallow end and soak up the picturesque scenery.
Airlines that fly from Australia to Lima include American Airlines, Air Canada, Aerolineas Argentinasand Delta Air Lines. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Lima, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your Lima holiday consider:
For flights to Lima from the Gold Coast, give our experienced travel consultants a call.