Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Housed in the iconic Free Trade Hall, this upscale hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Manchester Opera House and an 8-minute walk from the Palace Theatre. Plush rooms feature original art, free Wi-Fi and smart TVs, plus tea and coffeemaking equipment. Suites add living rooms; some have floor-to-ce...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 12 June 2019
First stop is the Manchester Art Gallery which houses the country's largest collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings as well as 37 Turner watercolours. The gallery also boasts works by prominent modern artists like Lucien Freud, Francis Bacon and David Hockney. These modern masters are also on display at the Whitworth Art Gallery which houses a wonderful collection of historic textiles and wallpapers, along with paintings by Dürer and Rembrandt.
Those seeking unique, handmade gifts will enjoy the Manchester Craft and Design Centre, housed in a restored Victorian fish market. Visitors can wander among the studios of local artists, artisans and designers selling everything from ceramics to jewellery, bags, furniture and more. Take in more local art at The Lowry, a vast steel complex which houses over 300 works by the famous Mancunian artist LS Lowry, along with a number of theatres, bars and shops. If you're more interested in fashion, check out the young designer boutiques of quirky Affleck Palace.
To get an insider perspective on Manchester's art scene, consider joining a gallery tour.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
Flights from Australia to Manchester will disembark at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is located south of central Manchester in Ringway, a location that gives the airport its unofficial name. The airport has two runways and three terminals and won the Travel Weekly Globe Award for Best Airport in 2008.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Manchester Airport. Book your Manchester Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manchester
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manchester
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manchester from Australia include:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
For more on Manchester holidays check out our Manchester travel guide.
To book your flights to Manchester, call our travel consultants on 133 133.