Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Housed in the iconic Free Trade Hall, this upscale hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Manchester Opera House and an 8-minute walk from the Palace Theatre. Plush rooms feature original art, free Wi-Fi and smart TVs, plus tea and coffeemaking equipment. Suites add living rooms; some have floor-to-ce...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 12 June 2019
Manchester is home to a wealth of world class museums, tracing this great city's development over the past 2,000 years.
The Manchester Museum of Science and Industry is set among the rusted viaducts and warehouses of Castlefield. If you've ever been curious about the Industrial Revolution and Manchester's role in it, you will love poking around the historic steam trains, planes, factory machinery and interactive exhibits that make up Manchester's biggest museum. Highlights include walking through an authentic Victorian sewer or hearing the deafening noise of a working cotton mill. Those more interested in human stories will enjoy the People's History Museum, which focuses on social history and the labour movement in Britain.
If you prefer towering dinosaurs, check out the Manchester Museum which is dedicated to natural history. The museum also has an impressive range of archaeological exhibits including a T-Rex skeleton, as well as a Egyptology section featuring a collection of mummies. Football fans should make a beeline for the Manchester United Football Club, home of the world's most famous team. Explore the interactive museum or jog down the player's tunnel as part of the behind-the-scenes tour.
If you can't decide where to start, consider taking a guided tour to discover Manchester's fascinating history.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
Flights from Australia to Manchester will disembark at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is located south of central Manchester in Ringway, a location that gives the airport its unofficial name. The airport has two runways and three terminals and won the Travel Weekly Globe Award for Best Airport in 2008.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Manchester Airport. Book your Manchester Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manchester
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manchester
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manchester from Australia include:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
For more on Manchester holidays check out our Manchester travel guide.
To book your flights to Manchester, call our travel consultants on 133 133.