Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Travelodge Manchester Central Hotel
Situated close to the heart of the city, the Manchester Central Hotel is perfectly placed for those wanting to be based at the centre of the action. This is one of the best located hotels in Manchester, with both Victoria and Piccadilly train stations within half a mile of the hotel. Guests will ...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 12 April 2018.
Following the success of this contemporary brand across Europe, INNSIDE Manchester is the first in the UK. With this expansion, we are extending our professional, efficient and flexible service to both stylish business travellers and unique leisure customers. INNSIDE Manchester stands in a stunni...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 30 April 2018.
Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Manchester
The hotel occupies a landmark site at the gateway to Manchester at the new Piccadilly Place development. Literally a stone's throw from Mancunian Way; connected by the Manchester Curve to the refurbished Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station; 30 seconds from Metro link; and a 3 minute walk to all...
Travel Dates: 15 January - 13 April 2018.
Located in the heart of the city, Urbis is the leading exhibition centre in Manchester and a great place to spend the day. Inside the glass and steel tower you'll find the world's biggest football museum as well as a range of temporary exhibitions focussed around art, music, the environment and popular culture. The centre also has a great selection of bars and restaurants as well as engaging programs for children and families.
Head to Manchester's down town area where you can walk along the city's numerous canals. The charming canals are evidence of the city's industrial past and are a great way to experience and see Manchester. Walk along the Rochdale and Ashton Canals and discover the city at your own pace.
See more of the city's history by taking a tour of Chetham's Library, the oldest free public library in the UK.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
Flights from Australia to Manchester will disembark at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is located south of central Manchester in Ringway, a location that gives the airport its unofficial name. The airport has two runways and three terminals and won the Travel Weekly Globe Award for Best Airport in 2008.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Manchester Airport. Book your Manchester Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manchester
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manchester
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manchester from Australia include:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
For more on Manchester holidays check out our Manchester travel guide.
To book your flights to Manchester, call our travel consultants on 133 133.