Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
One thing you probably wouldn't be expecting on your trip is to encounter a lion. But much to many visitors' delight, an establishment called Safari Adventures Mauritius gives you the opportunity to literally walk and interact with lions, tigers and cheetahs. The facility aims to be a captive breeding centre for these animals and one day contribute to growing their wild populations.
If you'd prefer to get out and about without any big cats involved, why not take on one of Mauritius' spectacular walking or 4x4 trails? Seek out a tour provider called Nature Trails Mauritius and see a side of the island you wouldn't usually be able to reach. You'll be picked up in a 4x4 and taken to remote areas of Mauritius that are only accessible with the right vehicle. Once you're there, you'll experience scenery and wildlife that will blow you away.
Some of the island's best walking trails can be found within the Black River Gorges National Park. This 6,500 hectare park is teeming with wildlife, giving you the opportunity to spot everything from deer and monkeys to the rare pink pigeon.
Mauritius Airport (MRU)
Flights from Australia to Mauritius will disembark at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), known as SSR Airport or previously as Plaisance Airport, is located 48 kilomtres southeast of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. Named after Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam, the first Prime Minister of Mauritius, the airport serves as the hub of the country's national airline Air Mauritius.
Airlines that fly to Mauritius
For more information on Mauritius holidays check out our Mauritius travel guide.