Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort
The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is conveniently located off the major expressway on 41st Street and the beach, between South Beach and North Miami Beach. The resort offers wonderfully friendly staff and unbeatable ocean views - all at an affordable rate. Just outside the BEST WESTERN Atlan...
Travel Dates: 9 May - 27 June 2019
Get a taste of glamorous life at Haulover Beach and Park. More than just a stretch of beach, Haulover has a full-service marina as well as shops and tennis courts. If you're travelling with the kids, hire a kite or take part in a kite making work-shop. Or, for more adult fun, Haulover also has a clothing-optional beach if you're so inclined.
Crandon Park Beach is another stretch of beach with plenty to offer. Cool off in the splash fountain, test your balance at the roller rink or watch the kids have fun at the beach front playground. When it's time to rest, enjoy a packed lunch at the picnic tables or recline and style at one of the Cabana available for hire.
Miami Airport (MIA)
Flights from Australia to Miami will disembark at Miami International Airport.
Miami International Airport (MIA) is situated northwest of downtime Miami and serves destinations in southern Florida. Because of its proximity to Central and South America, Miami Airport is a major gateway between North and Latin America.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Miami International Airport. Book your Miami Airport accommodation.
Getting to Miami
There are several airlines that offer flights to Miami from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Dallas or Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take between 25 and 28 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Miami
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Miami from Australia include:
For more information on Miami holidays check out our Miami travel guide.