Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Confidante by Hyatt
The hotel is in close proximity to South Beach and features 363 guest rooms, including 16 suites; two restaurants, including the casual Asian-American star chef-led restaurant TALDE Miami Beach by Top Chef alum Dale Talde; two heated swimming pools; direct beach access; a rooftop spa with full-se...
Travel Dates: 1 June - 30 September 2018.
The Redbury South Beach
Located in the center of South Beach at the convergence of Collins and 18th, The Redbury South Beach brings the service and Hollywood glam of its sister property to Miami's most coveted vacation and nightlife destination. Hotel will offer 69 rooms and suites with interiors inspired by South Beach...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 5 August 2018.
One of the city's most famous annual events is the Art Basel Miami Beach, a contemporary art fair that stemmed from the popular Art Basel in Switzerland. Considered to be one of the most prestigious art shows in the USA, the event showcases over 2,000 artists from leading galleries around the world.
If you can't make it to Miami during the Art Basel, then you can always visit the Wynwood Art District. The area is home to a large number of galleries including private collections such as the Rubell Family Collection and Margulies Collection at the Warehouse. For some of the city's best contemporary works, don’t miss the Fredric Snitzer Gallery on Northwest 1st Place.
Miami Airport (MIA)
Flights from Australia to Miami will disembark at Miami International Airport.
Miami International Airport (MIA) is situated northwest of downtime Miami and serves destinations in southern Florida. Because of its proximity to Central and South America, Miami Airport is a major gateway between North and Latin America.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Miami International Airport. Book your Miami Airport accommodation.
Getting to Miami
There are several airlines that offer flights to Miami from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Dallas or Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take between 25 and 28 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Miami
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Miami from Australia include:
For more information on Miami holidays check out our Miami travel guide.