Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Heavily bombed during World War II, Milan has risen from the rubble to become one of Italy's most modern and vibrant cities. The famous Milan Cathedral escaped the war largely undamaged and is a great way to orient yourself, with most of the city's streets radiating out from the 'Duomo'. You can get a great view of the city's layout from atop the cathedral's rooftop terrace. If you're keen to fill your suitcases the nearby 'Quadrangle of Fashion' is the place to shop – but don't expect a bargain, with some of the world's most exclusive fashion labels based in Milan.
Another shopping haven is the popular Corso Buenos Aires, which not only contains a large concentration of fashion outlets but also some fascinating neoclassical and Art Nouveau architecture.
Milan Airport (MXP)
Flights from Australia to Milan will disembark at Milano Malpensa Airport.
Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP) is the largest of three airports in Milan and the second busiest airport in Italy. Previously known as Aeroporto Città di Busto Arsizio, Milano Malpensa Airport has two terminals and operates domestic, international, charter and cargo flights.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Milano Malpensa Airport. Book your Milan Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Milan
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Milan from Australia include:
For more information on Milan holidays check out our Milan travel guide.