Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket
Deal Number 5419753
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Expires 31 Mar 2019 *Unless Sold Out Prior
Travel Dates: 20 Feb 2019 - 31 Mar 2019 / 01 May 2019 - 15 Jun 2019 / 15 Jul 2019 - 15 Sep 2019 / 15 Oct 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
Departing From Sydney
Call 1300 550 416
- Return Economy Class airfare stopping in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket
- Pricing is per person and includes prepaid taxes
- 20 Feb 2019 - 31 Mar 2019 / 01 May 2019 - 15 Jun 2019 / 15 Jul 2019 - 15 Sep 2019 / 15 Oct 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
Bangkok is one of the world's most vibrant cities, offering a blend of Thai history, great value shopping, an exciting nightlife and delicious food. Experience the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Golden Buddha, or visit Bangkok's most popular night markets at Patpong Road.
With a culture rich in tradition and people who are warm and friendly, it's no wonder Thailand is referred to as 'The Land of Smiles'.
The largest and most culturally rich city in Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is a keystone for any trip to Thailand. Experience delicious food, fantastic handicraft shopping and the amazing hilltribes.
Phuket has long been established as Thailands finest tropical, island paradise. Thailands top resort island is blessed with long sandy beaches, tranquil bays, lush inland forests and a reputation for some of the finest seafood in the country.
The sea around Phuket is ideal for diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and sailing; while inland, jungle paths and forested hills wait to be explored by foot or atop an elephant, Nearby lie the islands of Koh Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay perfect for swimming or kayaking unspoilt bays.
Phuket has become a mecca for everyone, a tropical island paradise for young, old, rich, famous, singles and families. Whatever you search for in a vacation, you are sure to find it here.
Terms and conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Talk to a Multi-stop Airfare Expert and custom your Multi-stop Flights!
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.