Singapore, Colombo, Delhi, Kathmandu
Deal Number 5443719
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Expires 24 Apr 2019 *Unless Sold Out Prior
Travel Dates: 01 Feb 2020 - 17 Mar 2020
Call 1300 550 416
- Return Economy Class Airfare stopping in Singapore, Colombo, Delhi and Kathmandu
- Pricing is per person and includes prepaid taxes
- 01 Feb 2020 - 17 Mar 2020
- Class Multi-stop
Unique is the word that best captures Singapore, a dynamic city rich in contrast and colour where you'll find a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. A bridge between the East and the West for centuries, Singapore, located in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, continues to embrace tradition and modernity today. Brimming with unbridled energy and bursting with exciting events, the city offers countless unique, memorable experiences waiting to be discovered.
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka and the economic centre, is a large, busy and vibrant city with a amazing mix of modern and ancient buildings and ruins. Colombo has wide variety of luxury and budget hotels to accommodate all types of tourists.
If you want to experience the best of India, then Delhi is where it is at! There are two faces to this unique city: New Delhi and Old Delhi. New Delhi is the modern part of the city, with great hotels, attractions and real estate. Old Delhi has the ancient charm that India is known for. Catch an auto rickshaw and head to the Red Fort where you can see the many exotic herbs and spices being sold in the bazaars. Delhi has plenty of attractions to quench your thirst for thrill and adventure.
Kathmandu is a popular tourist destination for travellers worldwide and has much to offer. The serene beauty of Kathmandu is refreshing and spectacular for those looking for a unique experience for their holiday.
Terms and conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Call 1300 550 416 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.