Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Whatever you do, don't leave Munich without visiting at least one of the city's famous beer halls. These offer not only a slice of history but also some of the world's finest beer and traditional Bavarian cuisine. Perhaps the most famous of these is the Hofbräuhaus, originally built in 1598 as an extension of the Hofbräu brewery, but not opened to the public until 1828. The beer here is a favourite of both locals and tourists, as are the irresistible meals like roast pork, pork knuckle and cream ragout.
Another one well worth a visit is the Augustiner Bierhalle, belonging to Munich's oldest independent brewery. Considered by many as the last truly local beer, Augustiner is extremely popular with the locals and is sustained without any advertising. As such, its beer hall is perhaps Munich's most authentic. Sit back with a cold stein of arguably one of Europe's finest beers and soak up the atmosphere that can only be described as typically Munich.
If there's room in the belly for one more beer hall before your Munich trip comes to a close, make it Löwenbräukeller. With an indoor restaurant area and a huge outdoor beer garden, Löwenbräukeller has the ideal setting on offer regardless of the weather. The Schweinebraten here is absolutely delicious, as is the constantly flowing Löwenbräu beer.
Munich Airport (MUC)
Flights from Australia to Munich will disembark at Munich Airport.
Munich Airport (MUC), known to locals as Flughafen München, is the main airport of Munich and the second busiest airport in Germany. Taking its German name from politician Franz Josef Strauss, Munich Airport has two terminals and is a secondary hub for Lufthansa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Munich Airport. Book your Munich Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Munich
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Munich from Australia include:
For more information on Munich holidays check out our Munich travel guide.