Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Hikers will love the Ngong Hills, a series of four peaks rising from the plain around Nairobi. Take on the walking trail along the ridge and enjoy the breathtaking views of Nairobi City, the Nairobi National Park and the Great Rift Valley.
There are few more picturesque walking trails on offer in Kenya than the Gatamaiyu Riverine Walk within the spectacular Gatamaiyu Forest, about 55 kilometres from Nairobi. This untouched forest boasts an incredible level of biodiversity, with everything from giant ferns to Colobus monkeys on show. You might even catch a glimpse of an elephant if you're extra lucky, but don't stress – you'll have an armed ranger with you in the unlikely event of a close encounter.
The Kurura Forest, just eight kilometres from the centre of Nairobi, will have you wondering how such natural beauty and tranquility can exist so close to the city. The walk through this forest will lead you to a set of caves that were once a place of religious worship for the local community, and also used by the Mau Mau to hide out during the fight against British colonial rule. You'll also come across a picture-perfect waterfall, offering an ideal location to rest, relax and take in your surroundings.
Nairobi Airport (NBO)
Flights from Australia to Nairobi will disembark at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) is located in Kenya, just outside Nairobi. Named after Kenya's first prime minister and president, Jomo Kenyatta International is the largest airport in East and Central Africa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Book your Nairobi Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Nairobi
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Nairobi from Australia include:
- Cathay Pacific
- China Eastern Airlines
- Dragon Air
- Japan Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- KLM Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways International
- Virgin Australia
For more information on Nairobi holidays check out our Nairobi travel guide.