Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Hilton Noumea Le Promenade Residences
Distinctive French Riviera style meets the charm of New Caledonia in Noumea, a vibrant city with a laid-back atmosphere. In the heart of the city, steps from Anse Vata Beach, you'll find Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences, a relaxing retreat with self-catering studios and apartments, and a fan...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 20 December 2018
Chateau Royal Beach Resort
The Chateau Royal is a 4-star resort, which opened in February 2011, where the Club Med was previously located. The 7-floor and 108 suite resort is located on the most beautiful beach in Noumea, in the heart of an extraordinary 3- hectare tropical park and faces the stunning sunset. The contempor...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 20 December 2018
Hiking is a great way to meet the friendly locals and discover New Caledonia's tribal diversity. Trek the unique terrain of the Grande Randonnee to the gates of Dunbea. The Grand Terre trails provide a rainforest backdrop boasting unique flora and fauna, ideal for hiking, horse riding and All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) adventures. For an extra shot of adrenaline, experience 40 seconds of freefall and 10 minutes of panoramic views by skydiving over Noumua or Kuenda Beach on Nouville Peninsula.
In the tiny tropical paradise of Duck Island, luncheon in a traditional kanak thatched hut. Snorkel, soak up the sun, swim in Oro Bay and visit Vao Village on the Isle of Pines, a must-see - its beauty is unsurpassed.
New Caledonia Airport (NOU)
Flights from Australia to New Caledonia will disembark at La Tontouta International Airport.
La Tontouta International Airport (NOU) is the main access point for travellers to the French territory of New Caledonia. The airport is 40 minutes drive from the island's capital Nouméa and is comprised of a single terminal building.
Airlines that fly to New Caledonia
Qantas offers cheap flights to New Caledonia from Australia
For more information on New Caledonia holidays check out our New Caledonia travel guide.
For flights to New Caledonia from Cairns, look no further than Flight Centre.