Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
L'Atelier des Femmes de Nouvelle-Calédonie, offers handwoven products made by local women. The markets provide fresh fruit and vegetables and Tonton Jules in Rue de General Mangin tempts those with a sweet tooth with specialty teas and treats.
In the Noumea markets and along the main roads of the Grande Terre, discover local handicrafts and souvenirs, including coral, woodcarvings, soapstone figures, baskets and a variety of jewelery and hand-painted goods. Enjoy watching the people coming and going, meet new friends or catch up with old ones when you stop to sample the local New Caledonian food. Pick up some locally sourced fresh fish, fruit and vegetables.
After dark, visit the popular Jeudi du Centre Ville Street Market, which has a different theme every Thursday, often relating to the different provinces. On Northern Province Thursday or Tahiti Thursday you'll be treated to traditional dance performances, local dishes and arts and crafts from the region.
New Caledonia Airport (NOU)
Flights from Australia to New Caledonia will disembark at La Tontouta International Airport.
La Tontouta International Airport (NOU) is the main access point for travellers to the French territory of New Caledonia. The airport is 40 minutes drive from the island's capital Nouméa and is comprised of a single terminal building.
Airlines that fly to New Caledonia
Qantas offers cheap flights to New Caledonia from Australia
For more information on New Caledonia holidays check out our New Caledonia travel guide.
For flights to New Caledonia from Darwin, look no further than Flight Centre.