Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Red Roof Plus Osaka Namba
This hotel is located in the centre of Namba, one of the liveliest areas in Japan well-known as a town of food and comedy. Many restaurants, bars, and shops are all within walking distance from the hotel. Its convenient location is highly reputed by all guests with any travel needs in Osaka. The ...
Travel Dates: 10 October - 15 November 2019
Home to an entrenched comedy scene and regarded as one of Japan's most vibrant and exciting cities, Osaka attracts millions of tourists to its diverse range of entertainment activities and a wide variety of cultural attractions. Shitennoji Temple has a long history stretching back thousands of years, though most of its current buildings are post-World War II reconstructions. Don't miss the superb shopping on offer in Shinsaibashi or the nearby Tenjinbashi-suji shopping arcade if you're on the hunt for a bargain.
For a quirky day out try the Instant Ramen Museum which honours the life of Momofuku Ando, best known as the inventor of cup noodles.
Osaka Airport (KIX)
Flights from Australia to Osaka will disembark at Kansai International Airport.
Kansai International Airport (KIX) is Osaka's primary international airport, as well as serving the cities of Kyoto and Kobe. Located on an artificial island in Osaka Bay, the airport also operates domestic flights despite only having one terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Kansai International Airport. Book your Osaka Airport accommodation.
Getting to Osaka
There are many airlines that offer flights to Osaka from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Tokyo take 12 hours and 35 minutes. Flights from Melbourne via Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 14 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Taipei or Singapore take between 13 and 19 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 13 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Osaka
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Osaka from Australia include:
For more information on Osaka holidays check out our Osaka travel guide.