Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Oaks Shores Resort
Located on the very scenic Lake Wakatipu, Oaks Shores is a luxuriously appointed Queenstown apartment-style hotel in the most popular New Zealand ski resort town, Queenstown. Each spacious apartment is impeccably appointed with chic, contemporary furnishings and balconies, most with stunning view...
Travel Dates: 1 - 25 October 2018
Hotel St Moritz
Idyllically situated in the heart of Queenstown and with wonderful views overlooking Lake Wakatipu to The Remarkables mountain range, Hotel St Moritz embodies the spirit of its location. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz offers a choice of newly ren...
Travel Dates: 1 - 25 October 2018
Why not time your trip to coincide with the Queenstown Winter Festival in late June? This is a true celebration of winter for families, students, beginners and pro skiers alike. With huge parties, fireworks, comedy shows, live bands and competitions, this is a highlight of the Queenstown calendar.
After throwing yourself into the snow and ice activities you're bound to need a rest, and where better than in a luxurious hot pool. Soak your aching bones and indulge in the phenomenal views at the Onsen Hot Pools. A private bath with a retractable roof is all yours for an hour, complemented by a breathtaking view.
A glass of wine would go down very well after a dip in the hot pools so book yourself onto a Queenstown wine tasting tour. The wine of the region is relatively new with its first production around 1987. The high altitude wine is marvelous and features in many of the brasseries of the city.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Book your Queenstown Airport accommodation.
Getting to Queenstown
There are several airlines that offer flights to Queenstown from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Australia include:
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown travel guide.
For flights to Queenstown from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.