Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
South Island, 7 Day Motorhome Hire
As New Zealand's biggest campervan operator, Britz caters for everyone. New Zealand is an amazingly diverse country, so the only way to truly appreciate its many surprises and delights is in the ultimate adventure machine: a brilliant Britz Campervan Journey through one of the four touring routes...
Travel Dates: Select departures 26 July - 31 August 2018
DoubleTree By Hilton
Facing north for full afternoon sun, the hotel showcases views of a landscape renowned the world over for its intense beauty and outdoor activities. Just a short lake or land shuttle from Queenstown and the airport, DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown is the closest accommodation to The Remarkables ...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 26 July - 31 August 2018
DoubleTree By Hilton + Tour
DoubleTree By Hilton. Facing north for full afternoon sun, the hotel showcases views of a landscape renowned the world over for its intense beauty and outdoor activities. Just a short lake or land shuttle from Queenstown and the airport, DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown is the closest accommodatio...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 3 September - 30 October 2018
Continue admiring the beauty of the South Island with a popular Lord of the Rings tour. These leave daily from the city and allow you to spot the now famous shots from the film and understand why New Zealand was chosen for the filming of this massive production.
Fancy seeing the beauty of Queenstown from the air? Strap yourself in for bungee jumping, paragliding, hang gliding, skydiving or even a helicopter ride over the city. You'll be blown away.
It's just not just the daytime activities that are action-packed in Queenstown, with an exciting nightlife also on offer. Every night's a party in central Queenstown, as thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies from around the world gather. Hearty pub fare, exotic cocktails, cheerful cafes and decadent fine dining are all on offer - just stroll through the city and take your pick.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Book your Queenstown Airport accommodation.
Getting to Queenstown
There are several airlines that offer flights to Queenstown from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Australia include:
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown travel guide.
For flights to Queenstown from Darwin, give our experienced travel consultants a call.