Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Oaks Shores Resort
Located on the very scenic Lake Wakatipu, Oaks Shores is a luxuriously appointed Queenstown apartment-style hotel in the most popular New Zealand ski resort town, Queenstown. Each spacious apartment is impeccably appointed with chic, contemporary furnishings and balconies, most with stunning view...
Travel Dates: 1 - 25 October 2018
Hotel St Moritz
Idyllically situated in the heart of Queenstown and with wonderful views overlooking Lake Wakatipu to The Remarkables mountain range, Hotel St Moritz embodies the spirit of its location. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz offers a choice of newly ren...
Travel Dates: 1 - 25 October 2018
Perth to Queenstown flights might be the longest from any Australian capital, but the holiday is well worth the voyage. With no direct flights to Queenstown from Perth, you may find yourself at Sydney or Melbourne for a moment – but with so many flights departing these airports each day, it’s likely you won’t be waiting around for long.
Before you know it, you’ll be skiing down some of the country’s best slopes or kayaking across a serene lake surrounded by picturesque scenery. You’ll have countless photos to capture your New Zealand getaway, and perhaps some quirky souvenirs too.
Flying To Queenstown
Perth to Queenstown Flight Time: 8 hours, 25 minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Perth to Queenstown:
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Queenstown, have a look at our international airline page.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Queenstown accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Queenstown
Another option of those who enjoy adrenaline activities is river boarding, where the fast flowing rapids of the Kawarau or Shotover Rivers propel forward enthusiasts travelling on a body board. Locals have been indulging in river boarding since 1985 and the company, Mad Dog River Boarding now offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy the sport. It offers holiday-makers a choice between traditional white water rafting and river boarding.
To fully appreciate the natural beauty, consider taking a scenic flight from Queenstown. Many operators, take visitors over the surrounding mountains and across to the Fjordland National Park, which boasts the world famous Milford Sound and the lesser known Doubtful and Dusky Sounds. Lake Te Anau and Lake Manapouri may also be on the itinerary. New Zealand's South Island is a key wine producing region and viniculturists should consider a guided tour through Queenstown's wine country.
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.