Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court in Union Square, San Francisco is a boutique hotel experience with Wine Country charm. Located just one block from Chinatown, two blocks to the Financial District and Union Square, the hotel is nestled in the Nob Hill side of Union Square; the hotel offers an ele...
Travel Dates: 19 April - 27 June 2019
Ritz Carlton San Francisco
The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco is a distinguished destination and ninety-one year old architectural landmark on San Francisco's prestigious Nob Hill. Located just minutes from the city's financial district, Chinatown and the Union Square shopping area, the hotel is a regular stop on the Californi...
Travel Dates: 19 April - 27 June 2019
Pier 39 is the city's premier shopping district, boasting unparalleled bay views of the city's most popular landmarks and two levels of entertainment, dining, shopping and attractions. Fair Trade shoppers should head to Urban Bazaar to snap up locally made accessories, jewellery and home décor items while book worms won't want to miss the locally owned Alexander Book Company which stocks over 50,000 books spread over 3 floors.
For top designers, Union Square is the place to be. A San Francisco original, the Levi Store est. 1873 has unprecedented fashion services and the best of Levi's brand products spread across 3 stories. Also in the area is Westfield which has the finest food, fashion and entertainment spanning over 200 world-class shops, restaurants, cafes, theatre, and a day spa.
For any music junkie, Amoeba Music is a must-visit. Located in the historic Haight-Ahsbury district the store sells new and used vinyl and is one of the largest independent record stores in the world.
San Francisco Airport (SFO)
Flights from Australia to San Francisco will disembark at San Francisco International Airport.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is situated south of the city. The airport opened in 1927 and was awarded Best International Airport in 2008 by Skytrax.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to San Francisco International Airport. Book your San Francisco Airport accommodation.
Getting to San Francisco
There are many airlines that offer flights to San Francisco from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 13 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Melbourne via Auckland or Los Angeles take between 19 and 24 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney take between 19 and 20 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Honolulu or Los Angeles take between 19 and 22 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to San Francisco
Airlines that offer cheap flights to San Francisco from Australia include:
For more on San Francisco holidays check out our San Francisco travel guide or view our range of San Francisco holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.