Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Just outside the city, nature lovers will enjoy Namhansanseong Provincial Park, which includes various temples and archaeological remains, as well as some easy hiking trails and picturesque scenery. Suraksan is a towering mountain located on the eastern side of the Bukhansan National Park, known for its many recreational activities, such as hiking and climbing. The hikes are known to be challenging, but the trails are full of friendly locals and the breathtaking views from the top are well worth the effort.
For an abundance of colour, head to Namsan Park and admire its impressive flower gardens. Alternatively, Hangang Park offers visitors a lovely stroll along the river and the option of taking a peaceful river cruise on one of the many riverboat companies.
Located west of Seoul, Yeongjong Island makes a perfect day trip, offering sunny beaches, legendary hot springs and lively fish markets. The island's Eulwangni Beach is known for its evening fireworks on the weekends.
For a unique local perspective, consider a guided mountain climbing tour or nature walk.
Seoul Airport (ICN)
Flights from Australia to Seoul will disembark at Incheon International Airport.
Incheon International Airport (ICN) is Seoul's primary airport and one of the busiest airports in the world. Spanning six floors, the airport also operates domestic flights and is the main hub for Asiana Airlines and Korean Air.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Incheon International Airport. Book your Seoul Airport accommodation.
Getting to Seoul
There are many airlines that offer flights to Seoul from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take 13 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 13 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Seoul
Some other airlines fly with one or two stopovers, including:
For more information on Seoul holidays check out our Seoul travel guide.
Planning a trip to Seoul? At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of cheap flights to Seoul will make booking your Korean holiday easy.