Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The unique thing about doing this is the fascinating floating village you'll discover along the way. Join a small group tour, or alternatively simply catch a tuk tuk out to where the boats leave from and negotiate a price with a friendly local boat driver.
A tour of the floating village is a great way to experience a way of life that is seldom found anywhere else in the world. With everything from floating markets to a floating hospital and even a crocodile farm, life on the lake really is all these locals know.
One of the best experiences you'll have on your floating village tour is the chance to visit the village school and greet the friendly children. Be sure to stock up on some supplies to give to the kids before you go - things like coloured felt-tip pens and note pads are greatly appreciated.
Siem Reap Airport (REP)
Flights from Australia to Siem Reap will disembark at Siem Reap International Airport.
Siem Reap International Airport (REP) is located about 6 kilometres outside Siem Reap. The airport is the busiest in Cambodia serving the popular nearby tourist destination of Angkor Wat.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Siem Reap International Airport. Book your Siem Reap Airport accommodation.
Getting to Siem Reap
There are several airlines that offer flights to Siem Reap from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Bangkok take between 12 and 14 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Singapore or Bangkok take between 12 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Seoul take between 15 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore take 8 hours and 45 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Siem Reap
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Siem Reap from Australia include:
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Vietnam Airlines
For more information on Siem Reap holidays check out our Siem Reap travel guide.