Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
With street vendors filling the air with irresistible aromas, dollar beers wherever you look and numerous like-minded individuals to share the experience with, the atmosphere here makes for the perfect end to a day of Siem Reap sightseeing.
A great place to have dinner on pub street is on the balcony of Temple Club. The meals here are delicious, and there are traditional Apsara dance performances nightly to set the mood. The food on offer at this Khmer-run restaurant covers Cambodian, Thai and Western cuisines. After dinner, hang around for a drink or two and make the most of the 75 cent beers on offer.
Perhaps the most famous establishment on pub street is the one that started it all back in 1988 - the cleverly-named "Angkor What?" bar. This bar is open later than most in pub street and is the best place to kick on for a few drinks after dinner. The crowd here is always friendly and relaxed, consisting mostly of backpackers sharing tales of their sightseeing adventures.
Siem Reap Airport (REP)
Flights from Australia to Siem Reap will disembark at Siem Reap International Airport.
Siem Reap International Airport (REP) is located about 6 kilometres outside Siem Reap. The airport is the busiest in Cambodia serving the popular nearby tourist destination of Angkor Wat.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Siem Reap International Airport. Book your Siem Reap Airport accommodation.
Getting to Siem Reap
There are several airlines that offer flights to Siem Reap from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Bangkok take between 12 and 14 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Singapore or Bangkok take between 12 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Seoul take between 15 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore take 8 hours and 45 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Siem Reap
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Siem Reap from Australia include:
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Vietnam Airlines
For more information on Siem Reap holidays check out our Siem Reap travel guide.