Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Known as the 'Venice of the North' for its abundance of water, Stockholm is one of Sweden's most visited cities. The historic Old Town is a great place to start exploring and contains the Royal Palace on the main island of Stadsholmen. Nearby is the Stockholm Cathedral, dating from 1306 and the oldest building still in use in the city. Another 'Gamla Stan' attraction is the Nobel Museum, dedicated to the history of the Nobel Prize. The picturesque Great Square or 'Stortorget' is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the city.
The Riddarholmen Church on the Old Town island of Riddarholmen is regarded as one of the most beautiful in Scandinavia and contains the tombs of several Swedish monarchs.
Stockholm Airport (ARN)
Flights from Australia to Stockholm will disembark at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport.
Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN) is an international airport servicing Stockholm and its surrounding areas. The airport is the largest in Sweden and acts as a major hub for travel to the country. SAS Scandinavia is also based at the airport and has a head office close by.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Stockholm-Arlanda Airport. Book your Stockholm Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Stockholm
For more information on Stockholm holidays check out our Stockholm travel guide.