Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Tahiti may be renowned for its pristine beaches and tropical rainforests but it's also a haven for shoppers. If you're a fan of modern department stores then the Centre Moana Nui in Punaauia is the place to shop outside the capital Papeete and boasts a wide range of boutique stores. Black pearls are high on many a shopping list and the most reputable dealers are located around the Centre Vaima and the Quartier du Commerce in Papeete.
The two-storey Papeete Municipal Market, otherwise known as 'Le Marche,' is another must for shoppers and specialises in handicrafts, clothes and jewellery. It's busiest in the morning and a good place to grab a bite to eat if you're after fresh food.
Tahiti Airport (PPT)
Flights from Australia to Tahiti will disembark at Faa'a International Airport.
Faa'a International Airport (PPT) in Papeete is the main gateway for travellers to the island of Tahiti, and the only international airport serving French Polynesia. The airport is comprised of a main terminal area and a separate terminal for Air Moorea domestic flights.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Faa'a International Airport. Book your Tahiti Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Tahiti
For more information on Tahiti holidays check out our Tahiti travel guide.