Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Toronto is renowned for its modern architecture, including the 553-metre CN Tower which looms above the city and the numerous skyscrapers which dot the Harbourfront skyline. You can nevertheless find a mix of Victorian and Edwardian architecture in historic suburbs such as Rosedale and Cabbagetown, while The Annex features some of the most distinctive housing in the city. Exhibition Place contains numerous heritage-listed houses and hosts the oldest annual fair in the world, while Greektown On The Danforth is also renowned for its varied range of architecture.
The affluent Wynchwood Park is another historic neighbourhood and is renowned for its wide range of heritage-listed architecture.
Toronto Airport (YYZ)
Flights from Australia to Toronto will disembark at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), situated west of the city, is Canada's busiest airport serving around 32 million passengers a year. The airport was renamed in 1984 after Lester Pearson, a former Canadian Prime Minister and Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Toronto Pearson International Airport. Book your Toronto Airport accommodation.
Getting to Toronto
There are several airlines that offer flights to Toronto from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Vancouver, Los Angeles or Dallas take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Toronto
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Toronto from Australia include:
For more information on Toronto holidays check out our Toronto travel guide.