Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Once part of a city state called The Most Serene Republic of Venice, Venice was ruled for almost 1000 years by a Roman-style senate, headed by a Doge. It was conquered by Napoleon in 1797 but it has looked much the same for the past 500 or so years. Of course today there are more tourists (who marginally outnumber residents) and more pigeons – but this is one of the finest cities in which to imagine yourself in another time.
It's enjoyable to just wander through the squares, alleyways, across (several of the 400+) bridges and stairways without direction. Getting lost is part of the adventure. When you want to get off your feet but still see sites, vaporetti – water buses – offer another cheap way to navigate the islands. A water taxi may be more direct, but as such, is more expensive. Gondolas are more a tourist attraction than a form of transport but it's Venice and the ride is part of the ride.
Summer brings crowds and winter a cold, foggy-kind of desolate beauty but whenever you visit, there'll be something to see or do that will keep a little piece of your heart.
Grab a flight to Venice if you're set to go or if you'd like to talk more, give Flight Centre a call on 133 133.
Venice Airport (VCE)
Flights from Australia to Venice will disembark at Venice Marco Polo Airport.
Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) is an Italian airport located just north of Venice. Venice Marco Polo is the bigger of the two airports servicing Venice, and takes its name from the Venetian explorer Marco Polo.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Venice Marco Polo Airport. Book your Venice Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Venice
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Venice from Australia include:
For more information on Venice holidays check out our Venice travel guide.