Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Zurich is a confident city with a beautiful lakeside setting and most who live there enjoy a high quality of life. FIFA and several major blue chip European companies have their home here, and Google has its second-largest development centre in Zurich. Fly to Zurich and you'll land at Switzerland's busiest airport; if you catch a train to the main station in the city, you'll be one of more than half a million people on the station's 3,000 trains per day. That sounds like a lot of bustle, and it's certainly busy but runs with enviable precision.
There's a delightful old town to explore, a host of cultural institutions with fine wares to view and more than 500 bars and 1500 restaurants in which to sate a thirst or appetite after exploring. There are forests in the immediate area (Adlisberg, Zurichberg, Kaferberg, Honggerberg and Uetliberg) too, providing lovely views, walking trails and even a scale model of our solar system's planets at Uetliberg.
Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Flights from Australia to Zurich will disembark at Zurich Airport.
Zurich Airport (ZRH) is the Swiss capital's primary airport and the largest international airport in the country. Zurich Airport is also a major hub for Swiss International Air Lines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Zurich Airport. Book your Zurich Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Zurich
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Zurich from Australia include:
For more information on Zurich holidays check out our Zurich travel guide.