Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A confident, debonnaire city, Zurich has been throwing off its former reputation as a staid finance town. There are plentiful nightlife options and more than 500 bars and 1500 restaurants in this neat-as-a-pin lakeside city. People have been living here for about 7000 years and the modern incarnation of Zurich blends cultural legacies with contemporary style. Everything is as well ordered and well run as you would expect.
Forests surrounding the city provide ample immediate natural recreation areas and pleasing panoramas. If you take the train up Uetliberg you'll be rewarded with a gorgeous view and this is also the start of the planetenweg (planetary walk) – an 8-mile walk along the ridge with scaled models of the planets along the way, all in true proportion to the solar system.
Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Flights from Australia to Zurich will disembark at Zurich Airport.
Zurich Airport (ZRH) is the Swiss capital's primary airport and the largest international airport in the country. Zurich Airport is also a major hub for Swiss International Air Lines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Zurich Airport. Book your Zurich Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Zurich
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Zurich from Australia include:
For more information on Zurich holidays check out our Zurich travel guide.