Duration 3 nights
Destination Adelaide Hills
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 16 April - 9 June, 11 June - 29 September, 1 October - 23 December 2018, 1 January - 28 February 2019
- Return economy class airfares from Sydney to Adelaide including prepaid taxes and carry on luggage only.
- 3 nights at the 5-star Mount Lofty House MGallery by Sofitel in a Piccadilly Garden Room.
- Country Continental Style breakfast daily.
- LUXE UP $100 Spa credit.
- LUXE UP $100 Restaurant Credit.
- LUXE UP Bottle of Mount Lofty House Sparkling Wine on arrival.
- LUXE UP Late checkout 12 noon.
- Selected travel dates 16 April - 9 June, 11 June - 29 September, 1 October - 23 December 2018, 1 January - 28 February 2019
Visit Adelaide Hills
Wine, dine and soak up all the luxe at Mount Lofty House! Set high in the Adelaide Hills Wine Region, overlooking the stunning Piccadilly Valley, this charming historic house is one to write home about. Mount Lofty House was built in 1852 and, what was once intended as a high-society summerhouse fit for hosting lavish parties, is now one of the finest accommodation options you'll find just 15-minutes from the CBD. Feast, indulge and marvel at the botanic beauty of your surroundings. At Mount Lofty House, your stay will be truly unforgettable!
The accommodation at Mount Lofty House is romantic and boutique. Enjoy unbeatable panoramic views of one of South Australia's most esteemed wine regions. Every day will be a forest of alpine greens or manicured gardens and the ambiance captured within each of the guestroom walls is one of true tranquillity! Wake up refreshed in your plush King bed. Rooms feature Wi-Fi, HD TVs, minibars, private balconies and garden access, bathrobes, air-conditioning and more. The style is grand and comforting - your every need will be catered for, yet you'll feel like the star of your very own 1800's romantic novel!
Spend your days at Mount Lofty admiring the 22 acres of manicured gardens, wandering throughout the Mount Lofty Estate vineyards and Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens or treat yourself to some indulgence to help you completely relax! The hotel boasts the Stables Boutique Day Spa, a library and guest lounge area, the Arthur Waterhouse Bar and the 3 Chef Hat Hardy's Verandah Restaurant. Carrying on the overall theme of elegance and refinement, the restaurant offers, arguably, the region's most magnificent views, accompanied by exquisite short and long story tasting menus! Tempt your taste buds and enjoy expertly paired wine and dining combinations. At Mount Lofty House, you'll become a VIP and we can guarantee, you'll definitely be back!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 May 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.