Duration 4 nights
Destination Bangkok, Thailand
Valid Dates 8 May - 31 May 2018
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Bangkok including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Ibis Bangkok Sathorn in a Double Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- How about: adding 20kg of baggage from an extra $122 per person return*
- How about: a Tuk Tuk Experience from an extra $73*
- 8 May - 31 May 2018
This modern city hotel enjoys a central location in one of Bangkok's business and entertainment districts. It is surrounded by a myriad of shops, restaurants and bars in the buzzing Silom neighbourhood and is just a short walk from the Lumphini and Khlong Toei MRT stations as well as the Mae Nam railway station, meaning that guests can enjoy easy access to both meetings and sightseeing. After a busy day, guests can return to the cozy and bright guest rooms with air-conditioning, satellite and cable television, and Wi-Fi internet access, and wake up to a hot cup of coffee with the handy in-room coffee makers. The onsite restaurant serves delicious Thai tapas so that guests can sample a range of local dishes, while the 24-hour bar offers refreshing drinks and tasty snacks throughout the day, all for a productive business trip or fantastic sightseeing holiday.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.