Duration 3 nights
Destination Barossa Valley, Australia
Valid Dates 1 May - 7 June, 11 June - 31 August 2019
Call 131 927
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Adelaide including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Novotel Barossa Valley Resort in a Standard Studio.
- Why not add a Food and Wine Masterclass with Four Course Lunch from an extra $140*
- Why not add a Jacob's Creek Cooking Class from an extra $195*
- 1 May - 7 June, 11 June - 31 August 2019
Visit Barossa Valley
Welcome to the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort. With a range of facilities and services, the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort offers the perfect destination for business or pleasure. The resort features 140 apartments, incorporating 116 studio rooms and 24 2-bedroom apartments, all featuring private balconies. The range of activities provides the option to relax, get active or indulge your senses. On site activities includes 18-hole Tanunda Pines Golf Club, outdoor heated pool, half-court basketball, badminton and tennis courts, gymnasium, bike hire and more. Indulge in a spa-tacular treatment at Endota day spa or meet local wine makers at the daily complimentary wine tasting.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.