Duration 5 nights
Destination Coolangatta, Australia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 4 - 21 December 2018, 7 January - 21 May, 25 May - 6 June, 10 June - 7 July, 11 July - 23 August, 25 August - 30 September 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Gold Coast including prepaid taxes and checked luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star RACV Royal Pines in a Suite with spa bath.
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Wi-Fi.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Bottle of wine on arrival.
- Flight Centre Exclusive $100 food and beverage credit.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Two rounds of golf*.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Daily shuttle bus tickets for 2.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2 x 1 Hour sessions of bike hire for 2.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1 hour tennis court hire.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Parking.
- Selected travel dates 4 - 21 December 2018, 7 January - 21 May, 25 May - 6 June, 10 June - 7 July, 11 July - 23 August, 25 August - 30 September 2019
Sitting in the heart of the magnificent Gold Coast, this modern resort is home to one of the best golf courses in Australia. It is ideally positioned, set back from the rush and crowds of the beach, and perfect for exploring all the major attractions this wonderful city has to offer. Central to excellent shopping, a spectacular hinterland, major theme parks and the beautiful sandy beach which is just a few minutes away by car or shuttle bus. When you're looking for an escape that has a great range of outdoor and sporting activities but is also a lovely place to relax and renew, this resort is a fantastic choice for your next holiday to the Gold Coast. When you stay at the RACV Royal Pines Resort, you can expect a room that has been styled to feel modern and welcoming, with warm colours, tasteful artwork and inviting furniture. All the rooms have large windows and many have floor-to-ceiling sliding doors to open up the room and draw in the abundant natural light. With 331 rooms and suites and apartments, there will be something to suit every traveller, whether you are a couple, a family or a group.
The resort is designed to make the most of Queensland's glorious weather, with plenty of outdoor activities on hand. Well known for hosting the Australia PGA Championship and for its world-class golf course, you'll find an impressive number of golfing facilities at the resort. With 27 challenging holes that can be played in various configurations, you will love heading out for a round. There is a fully-stocked Golf Shop on-site, as well as professional coaching to improve your game and a driving range to practice your skills. The resort is also home to 5 tennis courts if that's your preference. When you find yourself in the mood for workout, there is a fully-equipped gym, including cardio and weight machines, free weights and personal trainers to help with assessments and programs.
You don't even have to leave the resort to delight in fantastic dining options. With 8 restaurants and bars, from formal dining at the renowned Videre Restaurant to delicious Italian or traditional Japanese, there is something here that will appeal to every taste. The One Spa is a tranquil retreat from the world, where you can be pampered with a massage or a luxurious health treatment by one of the qualified therapists. This is a perfect destination for families, as you'll find child-friendly dining options, children's movies, the Splash Happy water park, playgrounds plus safe and interesting holiday programs on offer. When you're ready to relax and unwind, the lagoon pool is divine, with plenty of sunny spots for lazing on a sun lounge and letting your stress melt away.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes checked luggage.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.