Duration 8 nights
Destination Hawaii, United States
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 1 - 30 March, 5 May - 20 June, 21 October - 7 December 2018
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Hawaii including prepaid taxes.
- 8 nights accommodation at the 4-star Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in a City View Room.
- LUXE UP One day classic pool cabana.
- LUXE UP Early check in at 1pm.
- LUXE UP 2 for 1 Gems of Oahu Tour Voucher.
- LUXE UP Return airport transfers.
- WAS $2840*, NOW $1899*, SAVE $941*
- Selected travel dates 1 - 30 March, 5 May - 20 June, 21 October - 7 December 2018
Live luxe in the heart of vibrant Waikiki Set on the edge of famous Waikiki Beach, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa acts as the ultimate oasis in the middle of all the action. Wake, daily, to incredible ocean breezes; walk just steps to reach the sand, boutiques and iconic landmarks; marvel at the resorts multi-million dollar renovations and make the most of the award-winning facilities. Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is chic, modern and everything you could want in a Hawaiian escape. It is next to the Diamond Head Crater and can cater for all kinds of luxe travellers. Retreat, relax, shop or explore from your base at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
Island-style decor exudes from each of the guestrooms across Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spas two towers. Sink into luxurious resort bedding, sumptuous pillowtop bedding and designer duvets and embrace spectacular views of the ocean, mountains or Diamond Head from your own little cocoon Draw the curtains for privacy or make the most of floor-to-ceiling views and be woken by glorious natural light daily. Revel in the breezes on your private balcony, watch TV, load your snaps to your social channels through high-speed internet and so much more.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spas majesty and beauty extends from its incredible guestrooms to the facilities with ease Boasting 5.2 acres along the cities waterfront, this Waikiki property has so much to offer you will never run out of things to do Embrace the open spaces of the Nanea Lobby as you plan your day and how best to spend your time. Maybe you will head first to the day spa to indulge in rejuvenating treatments with Aveda products, or perhaps the pool is more your scene and you would rather splash, sunbake or relax with a drink on the Moana Terrace. There is a fitness centre, meeting and event spaces and over 6 lounge, bars and restaurants to dine at (including a Starbucks). Whether you want to feast or grab a light bite, you can enjoy the flavours of the globe here Embrace the dazzling city lights in this spectacular room City View rooms overlook Waikiki and offer 22sq. metres of air-conditioned space. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a private balcony and your choice of King, Queen or Double bedding (may be subject to availability), you will be able to sink into comfort and take your surroundings in City View rooms feature a 37 inch TV with cable channels and pay-per-view movies. There is also Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, room service available, and a separate bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.