Experience Italy by Rail, 9 Nights
Deal Number 5168518
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
BONUS Reduced Rate
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1-30 November 2018.
- Return economy class airfare from Perth to Rome including prepaid taxes.
- 10 day Tailor Made Itinerary departing Rome.
- Eurail Italy 3 days in 1 month Adult 2nd Class Saver Pass including booking fee.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Priscilla Hotel in a Standard Twin or Double Room.
- Continental breakfast daily.
- BONUS Early Bird Offer.
- Why not add: a Masterpieces of the Vatican and St Peters Tour from an extra $129* per person.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Galileo Hotel in a Double Room.
- Cold buffet breakfast daily.
- BONUS Minimum Night Discount Offer.
- Why not add: a Cinque Terre: The Scent of the Sea Full Day Tour from an extra $166* per person.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Canal (Centre) in a Double Room.
- Continental breakfast daily.
- Why not add: a The Sweet Taste of Venice Tour from an extra $85* per person.
- Selected travel dates 1-30 November 2018.
Use Italys train network to travel from Romes Empire-era monuments to Florence's Renaissance art and architecture to Venice's romantic canals.
Begin your adventure in Rome, the capital city of Italy and which offers visitors a variety of things to do. From the remains of Roman Empire to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a simply a master work. With landmarks such as the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Piazza Venezia located in the old city centre, Rome certainly lives up to the fact that it is one of the most remarkable cities of the world.
Hotel Priscilla is a 3 star hotel housed in a well-kept and gracious building, which lies in a strategic position in the historic centre of Rome, the Ludovisi district. The area has a rich selection of restaurants and shops, and is also home to several banks and embassies. Many of Rome's most famous tourist attractions are within easy reach of our hotel, such as Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. Hotel Priscilla is also within walking distance of Termini Station, which is the city's main transport hub and entry point. Other lesser know treasures are also located nearby; the Gardens of Sallust and Villa Torlonia with its charming little House of the Owls. The hotel is housed in an early twentieth century building and comprises of well-equipped guest rooms that are spread over 4 floors, offering guests the perfect place to feel at home in the centre of Rome.
Then its time to board your train to Florence, take in the rolling vineyards and olive groves as you travel through Tuscany. Visitors are just as beguiled by the beauty of the city itself as they are by the paintings and sculptures found in its many museums. Florence was home to many well-known artists, writers, explorers, and scientists.
Amongst its most famous residents were Leonardo da Vinci, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo and Galileo. Famous for its rich history and considered as the birthplace of Renaissance the city is nowadays a popular tourist destination and is ranked as a UNESCO World heritage site. Many of Florences churches are works of art in themselves. The most famous of the city's churches is the Santa Maria del Fiore, known simply as the Duomo.
The hotel is located very close to the main railway station in a busy district where many tourist class hotels are found. It is within walking distance of all major tourist attractions. Brunelleschi's "Duomo" is an 8 minute walk away. The whole hotel has been completly renovated, making this hotel a really excellent property and ideal for all markets. All rooms were recently renovated and now contain terracotta flooring and brand new tradtional wooden Italian furniture.
Venice has also beautiful churches, squares and museums. The southern part of the Venice has a certain village feel. Perfect to wander around in the little alleys, get lost and finally reach the Santa Margherita square, an Ideal place to expeience the citys lively bars!
Experience the Comfort of a Hotel Close to Venice's Piazzale Roma Located in the historic center of the city, the Hotel Canal is one of the few three-star hotels that overlook the Grand Canal. A hotel near Piazzale Roma is the ideal choice for those who prefer the convenience of a great central location and the ease with which it can be reached. It is just a two-minute walk from Piazzale Roma, where car parking is located, where there's the bus depot to/from the airport, the tram to the cruise terminal, and a short 5 minutes from the train station.
Use your Eurail Italy Pass to return to Rome for your flight home.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- Mandatory Rome City Tax of 4 EUR per room, per night is payable direct. This tax has been added to the gross and advertised prices.
- Mandatory Florence City Tax per room, per night may be payable direct. This tax has not been specified by the Supplier and therefore has not been added to the gross and advertised prices.
- Mandatory Venice City Tax of 3.5 EUR per room, per night is payable direct. This tax has been added to the gross and advertised prices..
Get the most out of this rail journey, talk to a Travel Expert today!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.