Duration 5 nights
Destination Kingscliff, Australia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates: 1 February - 29 March, 16 April -19 July, 23 July - 27 September, 7 October - 14 December 2018
- Return economy class airfares to Gold Coast Airport from Sydney including prepaid taxes and carry on luggage only.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Mantra on Beach in a 1 Bedroom Spa Suite.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- LUXE UP Scheduled in house movies.
- LUXE UP Complimentary Wifi.
- LUXE UP Complimentary late check out at 11am (Sunday - Thursday Departures only).
- LUXE UP 2 x standard drinks, beer, wine or house spirits at Surge or Season Bar.
- LUXE UP 2 hour complimentary bike hike (max 2 bikes).
- Selected travel dates: 1 February - 29 March, 16 April -19 July, 23 July - 27 September, 7 October - 14 December 2018
Want the action of Queensland's Great South East and the charm of the north New South Wales coast? Have both when you stay at Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff Set on the waterfront in NSW's stunning Tweed River Valley, this exceptional resort is equal parts luxe and relaxing. The beach lies just beyond a line of lush trees, a few steps will take you to a range of Salt Village restaurants and retail shops and the natural blues and greens of the sky and the sea will colour your days Drive 30-minutes north to revel in the action of the Gold Coast's theme parks or head south for the same distance to explore the unique atmosphere of Byron Bay. Experience is everything at Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff, so live it up in style.
The rooms and suites at Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff are self-contained and spacious. Each of the guestrooms have been designed to enhance the beauty of the surrounding environment and privacy and comfort have been well considered Take in refreshing breezes on your private balcony, sink into plush King bedding, enjoy inhouse movies, Foxtel, ensuites with baths and more With fully equipped kitchens, laundries and separate lounge rooms, you'll be able to holiday with ease in your new home away from home.
Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff have a range of incredible facilities to create a one-of-kind holiday experience-do as little or as much as you feel when you stay here Spend your mornings by the lagoon-style pool or take the kids to splash around in the dedicated wading pool. Next, perhaps a game or two of tennis on the resort's 2 courts, spend an hour or so in the exercise room or hire out bikes to explore surrounding Kingscliff. In the afternoon, chill out at the rejuvenating Spa at Salt, stroll over to one of the bars in Salt Village, then enjoy your evening meal at Surge Restaurant & Bar or dine alfresco in the BBQ area. Soak up the sun, splash in the water, relax, explore indulge and unwind. It's all possible here.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Transfers are not included.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.