Duration 5 nights
Destination Mooloolaba, Australia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates: 1 February - 8 March, 12 - 28 March, 15 April - 20 September 2018
- Return economy class airfares to Sunshine Coast Airport from Sydney including prepaid taxes and carry on luggage only.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Landmark Resort Mooloolaba in a Studio Resort Suite.
- LUXE UP FREE Wi-Fi.
- LUXE UP 12pm Late Check-out.
- LUXE UP Bottle of wine on arrival.
- Selected travel dates: 1 February - 8 March, 12 - 28 March, 15 April - 20 September 2018
Desperate for a sea change? Soak up the wonder of the Sunshine Coast at Landmark Resort on the Mooloolaba beachfront. Positioned directly opposite the beach on the thriving Esplanade strip, this relaxed resort has it all Wake early with the sunrise, stroll along the sand or go for a surf, then spend your days exploring the boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars that are currently booming in this cosmopolitan hub. The Warf Mooloolaba and Underwater World SEA LIFE are both within an easy 10-minute stroll, the Ginger Factory and the quaint Eumundi township are around a 30-minute drive away and the scenic Sunshine Coast Hinterland, complete with waterfalls and bushwalks, is nearby too.
No matter how you want to fill your days, you'll always start in comfort with plenty of space The accommodation at Landmark Resort ranges from Studio Suites to Three Bedroom Apartments and all boast the creature comforts of home. Keep cool in air-conditioning, relax in the evening in front of cable TV, make the most of either full kitchen or kitchenette facilities (including a 2 ring cooktop & microwave) and embrace the views and breezes on your own private balcony. Facing either the ocean, marina or pool, there's always a water vista to enjoy at the resort and, with laundry facilities available to all guests, longer stays can easily be accommodated.
The facilities at Landmark Resort are incredible and definitely add that element of "luxe" Make a splash all year round in the seasonally heated tropical lagoon pool, bubble your stress away in the spa, watch the kids in their own wading pool from the comfort of the shaded poolside area or sweat it out in the Swedish-style sauna. Landmark Resort also boasts a rooftop spa and BBQ facilities, a fully equipped gym, free secure underground parking, theatre-style meeting facilities, in-room dining and tour and activity services. There are a range of cafes and restaurants within the resort complex as well as a rejuvenating day spa to enjoy. So, whether you're a beach lover, you're looking to indulge, you want to shop, dine or climb a mountain to new heights, you really can have the best of it all when you check into the Landmark Resort.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Transfers are not included.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.