Duration 7 nights
Destination Phuket, Thailand
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 1 - 13, 29 April - 31 October 2019
Call 133 133
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Phuket including prepaid taxes and 7kg carry on luggage only.
- 7 nights accommodation at 4-star Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach in an One Bedroom Deluxe Suite.
- Buffet breakfast daily at The Cafe.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Daily cocktail at Pool Bar.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 3-Course dinner for two at The Cafe.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 60-minute spa treatment for two at Serenity Day Spa.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 2-Course lunch for two at The Cafe.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Wi-Fi.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Late check-out to 4pm.
- Selected travel dates 1 - 13, 29 April - 31 October 2019
This idyllic hideaway is set just a short distance from picturesque Kamala Beach in western Phuket and offers couples, families and groups a fun and relaxing Thai holiday. Adults will find the resort laid-back and an excellent place to unwind and leave your worries behind, while the kids will love all the child friendly activities that are here. The huge lagoon pool is the centrepiece of the resort, surrounded by tropical gardens and palm trees, it creates a tranquil and beautiful setting. When you are looking for a getaway with high-quality accommodation, an impressive list of facilities for both adults and children and just a short stroll from the beach, this resort is a wonderful choice.
The resort has 180 well designed and beautifully styled suites. You'll find the interiors comfortable and welcoming, with a tasteful amount of colour used in the space and very sleek and functional items of furniture have been selected to suit. Many of the suites have hardwood timber floors, they all have living area separate from the bedrooms and come with furnished private balconies.
Created for a relaxing getaway, the resort has impeccably styled accommodation, a great list of facilities and is just a short distance from the beach. When you're hungry you'll find casual dining at The Cafe, the resort restaurant, where they serve an extensive menu featuring international cuisines, with something to suit every taste. There's also a coffee shop serving rich, freshly-brewed coffee and delicious cakes and pastries. Within a short walk of the resort you'll find a number of other high-quality restaurants and bars, so you'll always have lots of dining choices. The pool area is fantastic and is one of the most popular features of the resort. The huge lagoon pool is surrounded by lush gardens and towering palm trees, with plenty of sun lounges and shady spots to utilise. There are waterslides for the kids and a swim-up bar for the adults, so everyone can have a great time.
Serenity Day Spa is your peaceful and serene escape from the world. Choose one of the relaxing massages or perhaps you'e in the mood for a nurturing health and beauty treatment. There is a complete fitness centre if you want to maintain your workout regime and for the children there's Kids World, a safe and fun space for kids to play and try different activities.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.