Duration 5 nights
Destination Port Douglas, Australia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 26 April - 20 June, 9 October - 10 December 2018, 22 January - 24 February 2019
- Return economy class airfares from Sydney to Cairns including prepaid taxes and carry on luggage only.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Paradise Links Resort in a Links Room.
- LUXE UP $50 Breakfast hamper on arrival.
- LUXE UP Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival.
- LUXE UP One day bike hire for 2 adults.
- LUXE UP Late checkout till 1pm.
- LUXE UP 2 x $50 Spa credit for Niramaya Spa** .
- LUXE UP Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Selected travel dates 26 April - 20 June, 9 October - 10 December 2018, 22 January - 24 February 2019
Visit Port Douglas
What does "holiday" mean to you? If your first thought is "tropical paradise" and your second "being able to play uninterrupted golf" (or being able to send your significant other off to do that while you sit back and relax!), you've come to the right place! Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas is set amongst 10 stunning acres of lush tropical gardens on the Port Douglas coast. Located just 60km north of Cairns and close to both the Great Barrier Reef and Mosman Gorge, it is the perfect place for guests looking for an ultra-luxe retreat combined with the opportunity to explore and enjoy! Soak up the sun and the serenity, take a swing and unwind!
Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas is a boutique resort. Set on the edge of the Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course, it is perfect for golf lovers, while still donning enough exceptional facilities of its own to keep all other travellers happy! From two sprawling lagoon-style pools with shady area, waterfalls and sun lounges, to flood-lit tennis courts, BBQ areas, a grab-n-go snack fridge, car hire and more, this resort exudes a unique mix of relaxed grace and luxury charm! Board the local shuttle at reception to explore the Port Douglas area, arrange a tour at the Tour Desk onsite, enjoy complimentary parking and keep connected to home via free Wi-Fi.
If you're just keen to unwind, you can do that here too! Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas boasts a range of airy, light-filled guest rooms. Each offer a healthy dose of tropical cool and all the latest in plush comforts. Sink into deluxe bedding each night and wake to incredibly lush green garden views. Bubble stress away in your bathtub, watch Foxtel or a DVD or let the breeze waft over you on your private furnished balcony. Paradise Links is a self-catering resort, so there are mini fridges in all rooms and kitchenettes in some. There are plenty of great dining options within a 10-minute stroll and staff are more than willing to offer up their best recommendations!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.