Duration 5 nights
Destination Port Vila, Vanuatu
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 1 February - 6 April 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Vanuatu including prepaid taxes and checked luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Holiday Inn Vanuatu in a Lagoon View Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Double upgrade from Garden View Room to Lagoon View Room.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Welcome drink on arrival.
- Flight Centre Exclusive VUV 10,000 resort credit per room.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2 x 30-minute massages per booking.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Tennis court hire.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Late check-out to 1pm.
- Selected travel dates 1 February - 6 April 2019
Visit Port Vila
Overlooking the tranquil Erakor lagoon and featuring its own private island, the Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is a true tropical haven to discover. Located a short 10-minute drive from the airport, this resort is sure to soothe the wanderlust within. Enjoy the tranquil surrounds, cocktail in hand from the pool or opt for a more adventurous start to your holiday sailing, kayaking and wind surfing across the turquoise lagoon waters. Explore Vanuatu's natural wonders by day and, relax under the stars for dinner by night. A little slice of paradise awaits at the Holiday Inn Resort. Friends and family at home will be in awe; there is just so many Instagram-worthy moments to capture. Efate boasts a relaxed island vibe perfect for exploring the rich marine life and coconut spotted beaches. Hideaway island is a must see, only a short 5-minute ride from Port Villa (where the Resort is located). Here you'll dive deep and mail a postcard from the world's only underwater post office While the Mele Cascades are a stunning natural wonder with picturesque waterfalls and plunge pools to enjoy.
Vanuatu's smiling culture is all the more reason to explore the abundance of local hotspots, restaurants and bars surrounding the Resort. From Romantic getaways to family adventures, the Holiday Inn Resort caters to all while also offering wheelchair accessible accommodation. Across the resort you will have access to two pools, a relaxing day spa, nine-hole golf course, kids club, restaurants and pool bar complete with wood-fired pizza. An inviting ambience where you will feel at home with nature. The rooms and suites are both spacious and charming boasting the authentic wooden accents as seen throughout the resort. Relish your own private paradise in the Overwater villas or simply enjoy the views from your Twin or King rooms.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes checked luggage.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.