Duration 5 nights
Destination Port Vila, Vanuatu
Valid Dates Valid for select departures 1 February - 31 March 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Vanuatu including prepaid taxes and checked luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation at 4-star Iririki Island Resort & Spa in an Island Fare.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Return Airport Transfers.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Melanesian Feast or Beach BBQ dinner for two*.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Standard cocktail per person at Infinity Bar.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2,500 Vatu gambling chip compliments of Jewel Casino.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2x Bottles of water daily per room.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Complimentary 24 hour ferry to and from Port Villa
- Flight Centre Exclusive Complimentary non-motorized water sports, including kayaking, snorkelling & Catamarans
- Flight Centre Exclusive Wi-Fi
- Valid for select departures 1 February - 31 March 2019
Visit Port Vila
Iririki Island Resort is the island paradise you've been dreaming of Imagine secluded beach days, warm tropical sun, idyllic snorkelling conditions, cocktails by the infinity pool, indulgent facials... and the list goes on The resort is located on Iririki Island - a short ferry ride from the mainland wharf at Port Villa. It boasts 8 different types of accommodation from a traditional overwater Fare to modern villas and penthouse suites. Get a taste of authentic island charm or opt for an ultra-luxe apartment complete with a Jacuzzi. Adventure awaits, the scenery beckons and extravagance is all yours when holidaying at Iririki.
Set on 69-acres of private island and with spectacular views over the landscapes of Port Vila Harbour and Mele Bay, there is much to see and do while at Iririki Island Resort Snorkeler's Cove is famed for its colourful coral gardens and is a photographer's dream. Bike across the island's tropical scenery, take a kayak out for the day or get competitive in a game of beach volleyball Families, friends and newlyweds fall in love with all that Iririki island has to offer and it's no wonder why Feel immersed in local life enjoying fresh island produce from some of Vanuatu's best restaurants on Iririki Island. Whether you're looking for a little romance or some laughter with friends and family featuring sunset views, the many exquisite restaurants on the island will cater to your every whim. This is of course after you've spent a leisurely day at the Iririki Spa and taken a chance at the island's Jewel Casino (yes, casino).
Tropical paradise awaits on Iririki Island These sweet Island Fares are decorated to echo the surrounding lush greenery and blue ocean waters. Timber floors, a private balcony and views over the harbour - which are most exquisite at sunset - make up this haven. Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival, large King-size bed, ensuite bathroom, minibar, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and Wi-Fi. The Island Far can comfortable fit up to 3 guests.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.