Duration 6 nights
Valid Dates 15 November - 15 December 2018, 26 January - 30 April 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Samoa including prepaid taxes.
- 6 nights accommodation at the 5-star Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- 2 Bottles of water replenished daily.
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports provided by Pure Ocean*.
- Complimentary kids club for children 4-12 years old.
- Complimentary internet access with lobby computers.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 2x 45-minute massages.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Fia Fia Dinner and Show.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Guaranteed early check-in of 11am.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Guaranteed late check out of 3pm.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Kids Eat FREE
- 15 November - 15 December 2018, 26 January - 30 April 2019
Positioned on the absolute beachfront in north-western Upolu you'll find the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort. With wonderful white sandy beaches right outside your door and amazing views out across the turquoise ocean water, this is perfect place to unwind and leave the stress of the world behind. Just 5-minutes from the international airport and a great position to explore some of the best beaches to be found in Samoa, you couldn't ask for more when on your next holiday to this island paradise.
The rooms are all spacious and have been designed with large glass sliding doors to create openness and make the most of the tropical Samoan weather. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the beach and ocean just steps away. The rooms have been styled to feel warm and welcoming and make a comfortable base for your holiday in Samoa.
The resort sits right on the coastline, with towering palm trees the only thing between you and the ocean. The free form pool winds around the gardens in front of the resort and the palm trees create a shaded areas to relax under. The resort has 2 restaurants to choose from during your stay, with the South Pacific Restaurant serving both local and international cuisines and the Apolima Fale Restaurant offering a buffet breakfast under the huge beach fale in traditional Samoan style. This fale is also the site for the weekly cultural displays that are part of the backbone of Samoan society.
The Manaia Polynesian Spa gives you the chance to be pampered with a massage or natural health treatment in a tranquil setting and when you're in the mood for a workout the resort offers a 24/7 fitness centre with plenty of cardio equipment and weight machines.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.