Duration 3 nights
Destination Surfers Paradise, Australia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 15 February - 20 September 2019
Call 133 133
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Gold Coast including prepaid taxes and 7kg carry-on luggage only.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa in an Ocean View Guest Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two at Citrique Restaurant.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Parking.
- Flight Centre Exclusive $100 Food and Beverage Credit to be used at hotel outlets.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Wi-Fi.
- Flight Centre Exclusive In-house movies.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Late check-out 12 noon.
- Selected travel dates 15 February - 20 September 2019
Visit Surfers Paradise
Treat yourself to ultimate luxury in the heart of the Gold Coast Nestled between the beach and the canals, the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa offers spectacular views of both the hinterlands and the beach, sophisticated facilities, and ultimate convenience for travellers wanting to enjoy all the attractions on and around the Gold Coast Stroll less than 200-metre to reach the beach, 1-kilometre to access major shopping precincts, and discover plenty of restaurants, bars, and family-friendly activities along the way. Sea World is less than 5-kilometre away, hinterland tours can be arranged at the front desk, and boat excursions operate around the neighbouring canals, so you really can get out and do it all.
There are 329 rooms at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. Each emanate the elegance and class that is so often associated with the Marriott brand-they are airy and spacious and feature fabulous floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase either the hinterland, the Surfers Paradise skyline, or the rolling Pacific Ocean. Rest well atop deluxe pillow top King or Twin beds and soak up holiday life in your beautiful marble bathroom, complete with shower, separate soaking tub, and a lighted makeup mirror Enjoy free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV with pay-per-view movies and local and international satellite channels, a writing desk, minibar, coffee and tea facilities, 24-hour room service, robes, slippers, and walk-in closets. Some rooms feature balconies so that you can let the coastal breezes float in, and interconnecting rooms are available to accommodate larger groups.
The Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa is far from your average Gold Coast resort As well as having a full service day spa, a barber, kids' club, a 24-hour fitness centre, tennis court, and bicycles for hire, this incredible resort features an $8 million aquatic playground. With 2 pools, a saltwater lagoon, sandy shore, cascading waterfalls, whirlpools, a spa, a sauna, and a live tropical reef filled with exquisite tropical fish, guests can swim, splash, and snorkel without ever having to venture offsite There are 3 restaurants and 2 bars and lounges to enjoy-choose between international or Japanese fare, plus light meals and cocktails at the Pool Bar Catering is available for weddings, meetings, and events, and there are 9 different rooms for hire (the largest accommodating up to 800 guests). The Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa is perfect for flop-and-drop travellers and adventurers alike-whether you're travelling alone or with a group, you'll love it here.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.