Duration 5 nights
Destination Uluwatu, Indonesia
Valid Dates Valid for select departures 29 January - 5 April, 30 April - 27 May, 3 - 14 June, 18 - 30 June, 1 September - 31 October 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Ngurah Rai International Airport including prepaid taxes and carry-on luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation at 5-star Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Return Airport Transfers.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 60-minute massage for 2 people at The Spa.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Daily cocktail at R Bar or Pool Bar for 2 people.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 3 course set menu lunch for 2 at Clay Craft.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x IDR 500,000 food and beverage credit at Roosterfish.
- Valid for select departures 29 January - 5 April, 30 April - 27 May, 3 - 14 June, 18 - 30 June, 1 September - 31 October 2019
Set in the rolling hills of Uluwatu in southern Bali, this stunning newly constructed resort offers a contemporary retreat from the world. The resort location is central to everything you could want during your holiday but is more secluded and relaxed than the major commercial centres. With sweeping views across some of Bali's idyllic southern beaches, a huge list of modern facilities and beautifully presented rooms, this truly is a perfect place to escape from the world and let your worries melt away.
Featuring ultra-modern design, the thoughtful use of colours and textures create rooms that feel like a slice of luxury while retaining a comfortable and welcoming presence. The deliberate selection and placement of furniture enhances the look and functionality of the rooms and helps maintain an uncluttered presentation. The resort has 207 rooms in different sizes, sleeping configurations and with a choice of views, so there is guaranteed to be something that suits your needs and budget.
The resort sits on a hillside and the multiple levels cascade down, creating inspiring views from the rooms and interesting spaces to explore. You'll find fun things to do scattered around the resort, but there's no better place to spend some relaxing time than around one of the huge pools that are found on several levels of the resort. Lie back in a sun lounge and soak up the warm Bali sunshine while you sip on a cool drink and enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding hills and ocean. When you're hungry, the resort has several dining options for you to choose from. Clay Craft is a delicious casual dining experience with an international menu and uniquely has a pottery school incorporated into the restaurant. Double Ikat is a chic restaurant that has an innovative menu featuring authentic Balinese and Indonesian cuisine and many modern interpretations of traditional dishes. With several bars found around the resort and the Roosterfish Beach Club just a short shuttle bus ride away, there are plenty of places you can relax with a light meal and enjoy drinks with family or friends.
The Spa is a full-service day spa, offering guests a range of revitalising massages and divine health and beauty treatments, all delivered in a tranquil setting where you will feel pampered and refreshed. If you want to maintain your fitness regime while on holiday, the resort has a great fitness centre with a range of cardio machines and weights.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.