WESTERN CANADA WITH INSIDE PASSAGE
From 22/06/2022 to 16/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Breakfasts Included: 0.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 0.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - VANCOUVER AREA Welcome to Vancouver! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER AREA This morning, an included city tour highlights Stanley Park, Chinatown, the Harbor, and beaches, and more. The rest of the day is at leisure, and your Tour Director will have suggestions for your further exploration of the city. Maybe take a water taxi to lively Granville Island with its outdoor markets, street musicians, and waterfront cafés. Or, visit historic Gastown with its steam-powered clock, antique shops, art galleries, and street vendors
Day 3 - VANCOUVER AREA-FERRY CROSSING-VICTORIA This morning, set sail across the Strait of Georgia through the spectacular Gulf Islands, an area known for its Mediterranean-like climate. Afternoon sightseeing in Victoria includes world-famous Butchart Gardens, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park with its unusual collection of totem poles.
Day 4 - VICTORIA Be sure to discover some of the attractions this splendid city has to offer, including the Royal British Columbia Museum, afternoon tea at the Empress Hotel, a whale-watching cruise on the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and fine shopping along Government Street.
Day 5 - VICTORIA-CHEMAINUS-PORT HARDY An early departure from Victoria follows the eastern coastline of Vancouver Island, stopping in Chemainus, the unique village with more than 30 murals depicting pioneer settlement of the area. Then, it's through the port of Campbell River, the "Salmon Capital of the World."
Day 6 - PORT HARDY-INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE-PRINCE RUPERT Early this morning, embark on one of the world's most beautiful ocean voyages. The scenery is spectacular, with towering mountains, roaring waterfalls, endless islands, and virgin rainforests. Marine life abounds, often with sightings of sea lions, eagles, and porpoises-you may even spot a killer whale! Late-evening arrival in Prince Rupert. NOTE: Cruising time through the Inside Passage is approximately 16 hours. Please come prepared with all medications, eyeglasses, and any other items you will need.
Day 7 - PRINCE RUPERT Enjoy an orientation tour of Prince Rupert, and visit the North Pacific Historic Fishing Village, a National Historic Site, for a guided tour of British Columbia's oldest cannery village. Learn of the canning process and what life was like in the village during peak production in the last century.
Day 8 - PRINCE RUPERT-VIA RAIL THE SKEENA-PRINCE GEORGE This morning, board VIA Rail's Skeena train for the trip of a lifetime. Sit back and enjoy an all-daylight journey that winds its way through the majestic Coast Mountains, follows the mighty Skeena River-often referred to as the "River of Mists"-and concludes in the Pacific Coast Rainforest. You'll retrace ancient First Nations trading routes and follow the paths of the earliest fur traders. Soaring bald eagles, inquisitive black bears, browsing moose, and other wildlife may be spotted. NOTE: Train travel is subject to unforeseen delays.
Day 9 - PRINCE GEORGE-MOUNT ROBSON-JASPER NATIONAL PARK As we continue onward to Jasper National Park, the peak elevations grow, culminating with Mount Robson, the highest of Canada's Rockies at almost 13,000 feet. In Jasper, an orientation tour showcases the unspoiled beauty. Overnight in Jasper National Park.
Day 10 - JASPER NATIONAL PARK Today, join the optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, where you embark on a narrated cruise of the lake. The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer, from guided hikes and quaint shops to meandering wildlife.
Day 11 - JASPER NATIONAL PARK-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-LAKE LOUISE-BANFF NATIONAL PARK Winding our way down the western fringe of Alberta, our journey takes us through some of the Canadian Rockies' most breathtaking wilderness. Our first highlight is a stop at the Columbia Icefield to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice measuring 750 feet thick. Next, Lake Louise, its cold waters perfectly mirror the surrounding mountains and glaciers. Precipitous gorges, snowcapped mountain ranges, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as we continue the journey south to Banff National Park. On arrival, enjoy an orientation tour.
Day 12 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK Banff is one of Canada's favouriteite year-round resorts, with summer activities including hiking, boating, horseback riding, and fishing. Cosmos has arranged an optional helicopter ride high over the Canadian Rockies.
Day 13 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK-CALGARY Your holiday ends at Calgary International Airport. Please schedule flights after 1 pm. For those wanting to extend their time in the Canadian Rockies, consider extra nights in Banff.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans