SOUTH OF IRELAND ESCAPE
From 29/11/2020 to 04/12/2020
Breakfasts Included: 5.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN LIMERICK, IRELAND. Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - LIMERICK. WEST COAST EXCURSION. This morning's orientation drive takes you past all the city's attractions, including St. Mary's Cathedral, King John's Castle, and the stone where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691. Then, drive through lush green country side of the Shannon region towards Ireland's spectacular Atlantic coastline and the 668-foot CLIFFS OF MOHER, where you savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast. Next, visit RATHBAUN FARM, and watch the farmer maneuver a flock of sheep with the help of a sheep dog. Try your hand at SCONE BAKING and then enjoy them fresh from the oven with a cup of coffee. Later this afternoon, stop in Galway, a buzzing seaside destination before returning to Limerick. Tonight's suggestions for a very special night out: attend an optional medieval banquet at an historic castle. (B)
Day 3 - LIMERICK-ADARE-RING OF KERRY-KILLARNEY. A day full of splendid scenery as you head south and stop at quaint Adare with its pretty thatched cottages. Continue on to Killorglin on Dingle Bay to join the famed RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip. There is plenty to focus your camera on here: sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly coloured farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and the breathtaking panorama of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View. Travel on to the popular resort of Killarney for an overnight stay. Top the day with an optional pub tour: join the locals in a bit of 'craic' and enjoy two drinks of your choice while listening to some typical Irish music and songs. (B)
Day 4 - KILLARNEY-BLARNEY-KINSALE. Across the Kerry Mountains and through County Cork, the route brings you to Blarney, renowned for its magical Kissing Stone. There is time here for lunch, to walk up to the castle, and to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts. This afternoon, arrive at your overnight destination of picturesque Kinsale. Enjoy free time to walk along the waterfront and admire the yacht-filled harbor, winding streets, and brightly painted galleries, shops, and houses. (B,D)
Day 5 - KINSALE-KILKENNY-DUBLIN. Today drive to Kilkenny, one of Ireland's prettiest towns with medieval cobblestone streets and Old-World charm. You will have time to discover the town on your own, visit the castle or the Design Centre or simply wander through the charming streets and be part of the Irish day-today life. Then, travel to the "Fair City" of Dublin for an orientation drive that includes statue-lined O'Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares with their tall red brick townhouses, colourful doors and wrought irondecorated windows, Oscar Wilde's Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Tonight, as a fitting farewell to Ireland, consider an optional evening with dinner, followed by dance, song, and laughter. (B)
Day 6 - DUBLIN Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.