GRAND HAWAII VACATION
From 13/01/2022 to 15/11/2022
Breakfasts Included: 12.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 5.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN HONOLULU Welcome to Honolulu! Meet your Tour Director in the lobby between 3pm and 6pm.
Day 2 - HONOLULU. EXCURSION TO PEARL HARBOR HONOLULU This morning, meet with your Tour Director and travelling companions for breakfast and a welcome meeting. Guided sightseeing includes Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and Museum, the Punchbowl National Cemetery, Chinatown, the Hawaii State Capitol, ‘Iolani Palace, and Kamehameha the Great statue. (B,D)
Day 3 - HONOLULU HONOLULU Free day. (B)
Day 4 - HONOLULU-HILO-HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK-NA'ALEHU-KONA HONOLULU Flight to Hilo on Hawaii (the "Big Island"). HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Kilauea Crater, steam vents, and a visit to the Visitor's centre. Lunch near the park. NA'ALEHU [LF] Sample the famous Hawaiian sweetbread at Punalu'u Bake Shop. KONA Free time this evening at your resort. (B,L)
Day 5 - KONA. EXCURSION TO COFFEE & MACADAMIA FARM & LUAU KONA [LF] Visit the Kona Coffee Living History Farm. Free time this afternoon before a Luau dinner at your resort with Polynesian musicians and dancers. (B,D)
Day 6 - KONA KONA Free day. (B)
Day 7 - KONA-KAUAI KONA Flight to Kauai. KAUAI Scenic drive through Kauai's lush valley to visit Kilohana Plantation. Guided sightseeing on the Kauai Plantation Railway, followed by lunch. Scenic drive to see the Spouting Horn, Wailua River, and 'Opaeka'a Falls en route to your resort. (B,L)
Day 8 - KAUAI KAUAI Free day. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Kauai with a helicopter flightseeing tour of Kauai's waterfalls. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 9 - KAUAI. EXCURSION TO WAIMEA CANYON & KAUAI COFFEE PLANTATION KAUAI Scenic drive through Waimea Canyon to visit Waimea Canyon State Park. [LF] Visit to Kauai Coffee Plantation. (B)
Day 10 - KAUAI-MAUI KAUAI Flight to Maui. MAUI Scenic drive through the 'Iao Valley with a picture stop at the 'Iao Needle. Free time in Lahaina this afternoon before dinner at your resort. (B,D)
Day 11 - MAUI MAUI Free day. (B)
Day 12 - MAUI. SCENIC CRUISE MAUI Scenic whale-watching cruise or a semi-submarine Reef Dancer cruise (based on departure). Farewell dinner at your resort. (B,D)
Day 13 - MAUI Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans