From 30/10/2022 to 10/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 4.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CASABLANCA, MOROCCO. Welcome to Casablanca! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - CASABLANCA-RABAT-MEKNES-FEZ. Scenic drive along the Barbary Coast en route to Rabat. RABAT Orientation drive. MEKNES Guided sightseeing includes the Royal Stables. FEZ Dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 224 mi / 360 km
Day 3 - FEZ. FEZ Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Fez with a folklore dinner. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 4 - FEZ-MARRAKESH. Scenic drive through the country en route to Marrakesh. MARRAKESH Dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 332 mi / 535 km
Day 5 - MARRAKESH MARRAKESH Guided sightseeing includes Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa-El- Fna square. (B)
Day 6 - MARRAKESH-CASABLANCA. CASABLANCA Guided panoramic drive includes a visit to Hassan II Mosque. (local Favourite) Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 7 - CASABLANCA Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans