From 30/10/2022 to 26/11/2022
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN PALERMO, ITALY. Welcome to Palermo! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at the hotel. (D)
Day 2 - PALERMO PALERMO Guided sightseeing includes the Church of Immacolata, and a visit to the cathedral. Drive up to Monreale for a panoramic view of the Conca d’Oro and visit the Norman Cathedral. (B)
Day 3 - PALERMO-AGRIGENTO. AGRIGENTO Guided walking tour of the Valley of Temples. (B,D) 87 mi / 140 km
Day 4 - AGRIGENTO–PIAZZA ARMERINA–SYRACUSE. PIAZZA ARMERINA Guided visit of the Villa Romana del Casale with the largest and most complex collection of Roman mosaics in the world. (B) 162 mi / 260 km ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Syracuse with an excursion to Ortigia. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 5 - SYRACUSE-CATANIA-TAORMINA RIVIERA. SYRACUSE Guided visit to the Greek and Roman ruins of the Archaeological Park features the Greek Theatre and the Roman Amphitheatre. CATANIA (local Favourite) Arancino tasting and free time on the way to Taormina Riviera. (B) 75 mi / 120 km
Day 6 - TAORMINA RIVIERA. TAORMINA RIVIERA Guided excursion to Mount Etna. Orientation walk through Taormina town and free time. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 7 - TAORMINA RIVIERA. Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (The nearest airport is Catania.) (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans