Ramada Resort Port Vila
The Ramada Resort Port Villa is one of Vanuatu's newest accommodation options. Situated just a few minutes from the heart of Port Vila, the Ramada Resort has been designed to make the most of its sweeping panoramic views of Erakor Lagoon. The resort is full-service and boasts a restaurant, gym, day spa, lounge bar, swim-up pool bar, 3 meeting rooms and even its very own ball room perfect for wedding receptions.
There are three main accommodation varieties including studios, junior suites and 2 bedroom apartments, ensuring that they can cater for couples, families and business travellers. All the rooms are attractively decorated with contemporary furniture and fixtures.
The resort also hosts a range of activities that changes daily, including sarong tying, bracelet weaving, beer pong, beach soccer, water aerobics, kayaking, cultural shows, grass skirt making, fan and basket weaving, museum exhibitions and kids activities like tug of war, coconut racing or coconut hunts. When you aren't participating in the activities, you can spend your days swimming, kayaking or snorkelling in the lagoon, or you can wonder into Port Vila and do some exploring.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Departures ex Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne are direct with Air Vanuatu and departures from Adelaide & Perth are via Brisbane and might require an overnight stay in Brisbane at client's own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..