Warwick Le Lagon
The Warwick Le Lagon in Vanuatu's Port Vila is a sprawling full-service resort offering guests all the premium amenities that people have come to expect from the Warwick Hotels and Resorts company. With a variety of different accommodation options ranging from Garden View rooms through to the Efate Pool Villa or Erakor Residence which both feature their own private furnished decks and swimming or plunge pools.
Warwick Le Lagon is a family-friendly resort that features a range of amenities specifically designed for families. Their kids club will keep your children amused and entertained from sun-up to sun-down, leaving you free to enjoy the adults-only areas, day spa, 12-hole golf course and bars.
For business travellers, there are also conference and Wi-Fi facilities available, enabling you to mix work and relaxation perfectly. The Warwick's multiple on-site restaurants and bars also provide guests with plenty of dining options ensuring that they never need to venture outside the confines of the resort if they don't want!
When you are ready to start exploring the rest of Vanuatu, you will have access to a concierge desk, currency exchange and car rental services to help you plan and book tours and activities. You're also conveniently located to wonder into the Port Vila township or spend your days exploring the surrounding Erakor Lagoon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Departures ex Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne are direct with Air Vanuatu and departures from Adelaide & Perth are via Brisbane and might require an overnight stay in Brisbane at client's own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..